If you’re thinking about listing your home on the market, here are some tips to make the process faster and easier:
1. Get a pre-listing home inspection. This way, you can repair any troubled areas before the open houses.
2. Organize and clean. Cut down on clutter and pack up items for storage to make your house shine.
3. Gather repair costs. If you have any big-ticket items that need to be replaced, find out how much repairs will cost, even if you don’t plan on making these changes. This way, buyers can determine if they can afford the home.
4. Gather all warranties, guarantees, and user manuals. These appliance documents are important for the buyer.
5. Spruce up your curb appeal. Make sure the lawn and bushes are neatly manicured, the address is visible, and the walkway is attractive.
If you have any questions about the selling process, please call, text, or email us today. We look forward to hearing from you.